Please follow the following guidelines in preparing your submission:
Completed Research Papers: No longer than 16 pages (including abstract, figures, tables and references).
Research in Progress Papers: No longer than 8 pages (including abstract, figures, tables and references).
All papers should be submitted using the ICST Article Submission SYSTem (ASSYST) at http://assyst-online.org. If you are unable to access the online submission system, it could be due to firewall settings internal to your organization. In this case, please try using your internet connection at home to submit your paper. All papers must be submitted in LNICST format. Please see the Author's Kit for more details.
Prior to submitting a paper, you must be registered within the ASSYST. If you already have an account, you can go directly submit your paper. Make sure you click on the first button to submit initial papers and the second button only for camera-ready papers. To submit a paper, you need to select the appropriate conference. The list of ICST conferences is organized in ascending order by submission deadline. Make sure to choose the ICDF2C conference when submitting.
1. Registration and access to ASSYST
To create an account in ASSYST, follow the "Register" link in the upper right corner of the screen and fill out the registration form.
1.2. Access to the system
To perform any action in ASSYST (submit or review a paper, create a conference, etc.) you must be a registered user in the system. If you have received an invitation to serve as TPC member or reviewer, it means that you already have an ASSYST account (either you were registered previously, or the conference chairs have created an account for you).
2. Submitting and managing papers
2.1. Submitting paper in the system
To submit a paper in ASSYST, you have to log in and perform the following actions:
1. Click on the "Submit a paper" link in the upper menu. This will take you to a list of all the active conferences managed by ASSYST.
2. Find the conference to which you want to submit and click on the "Submit a paper" link in the corresponding row of the table. If you are submitting to a multi-track event, you will be asked to select the tract to which you want to submit your paper.
3. Choose the paper type. Click "Next".
4. Enter details. Click "Next". Important! If you are submitting a paper of the "Extended abstract" type, do not try to put the full text into the "Abstract" field. This field is for the abstract in the usual sense of the word (short one-paragraph summary of the work), while the full text has to be uploaded as a separate file later (see the next subsection).
5. Review the details, and if everything is correct, click "Submit". Now the paper is registered in the system. You can edit it through the "My papers" page.
2.2. Managing your submissions
To open the list of your submissions, follow "My papers" link in the user menu on the left hand side of the screen. By default, only active submissions are shown. To view the complete list, click on "Show all submissions" link on top of the list. By selecting a corresponding icon in the column "Actions" you can:
Edit paper details: modify title, abstract & topics of the paper.
Edit the list of authors: add/remove authors, change the order of authors, and change the main contact author.
Upload a manuscript.
Remove the submission.
If you have issues with submission through ASSYST, please e-mail the conference chair: